In order to do this, create the property with a base set of rooms, add any unique rooms and rename the rooms to reflect the space you are inspecting. If you find any items in a room that aren't found, just add them as you encounter them.
- Create the inspection by selecting New Inspection
- When the form is New Inspection form is presented, choose from the set of rooms that apply to this property.
- Save the inspection by selecting "Create New Inspection"
- Add any additional rooms for each unit by selecting "Add Room". Make sure to choose "Kitchen" if you are creating a kitchen. See Add a Room
- Rename each room to reflect the room name (e.g. Office)
- During the inspection, add any items not found in a room by selecting "Add Item"
For information on adding multi-unit properties see Commercial Properties: Multi-Unit