After September 5 2017, please refer to this help topic for upload all images https://homehubzonehelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010180147-Upload-All-Images
Uploading all images is convenient if you took all the photos on an external camera. It is a feature only available on the Web App.
There are two alternatives to uploading all images:
1) take your photos on the mobile device and they don't need to be arranged after the inspection
2) upload the photos on the item where they belong. For example, upload the Air Conditioner photos directly on the Air Conditioner
The following sections describe how to upload all images and how to upload images directly to the item where they belong on the WebApp. For more information on how to add photos on the mobile device see Add a Concern
To Upload All Images on the Web:
- In the upper right-hand side to the right of the property address you will see three vertical dots. Click that and choose upload all images.
- Select Add Photos and Videos and choose the pictures or videos you want to upload
- Select the upload button
- Select the photo you want to assign, select the room and then the item from the right hand side and choose "Assign Photos"
To Upload the images directly to an item:
- Select the room
- Select the system that contains that item
- Select the item
- Select the photo gallery icon to the right of the item name